You must replace the registrations for these vehicles at a DMV office or by mail. Opens new window
- Vehicles older than model year 1973
- Boats, snowmobiles or All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)
- Vehicles with an expired, surrendered, suspended or revoked registration
- Motorcycles, or other vehicles with plate stickers
- Transporter vehicles
- Vehicles registered through DMV's International Registration Bureau
- You can find the information needed below on your registration. See sample registration documents. Opens new window
- Allow 10 days for your registration documents to arrive by mail, or you can download a 10-Day Temporary Registration at the end of this transaction.
Step 1 of 2: Enter Information
Required fields are marked with an asterisk (*).
- Receive Email / Text Reminders Opens new window
- Military Veteran Resources Opens new window
- Register to Vote Opens new window
- Register as an Organ Donor Opens new window