Before You Begin
DMV transactions will be undergoing maintenance on Friday, September 22nd from 6:00PM to 10:30PM. We expect all transactions to be up during the maintenance period but if you experience problems, please try again after 10:30PM.
- Your new license or non-driver ID document will come in the mail within 10 days.
- If your current document will expire within 10 days, you can download a temporary document on the confirmation page at the end of this transaction. You can use it until your new document comes. Unfortunately, if you leave the confirmation page without downloading the temporary document, we cannot recreate it for you.
- If your current document expires more than 10 days from now, you do not need a temporary document. You will get the new one before your current one expires.
Proof can either be
See the information about verifying or changing your address before you try to renew if
- you know your current address is not on our records
- you are not sure if your current address is on our records
- the address on your current document is not your current address